September 25, 2012

Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip

This blog post started much like any other. I made some good food, and I tasted it. I arranged it on a plate. I shot some pictures. Right before I was about to write everything I had to say about this recipe there was a knock on my door.

Without divulging too much, the person at the door shared some incredibly tragic news with me. Now this blog post seems entirely unimportant.

I don't even remember what I was going to say, because all I can think about is how much I want to cuddle with my hubby and my baby. So I hope that you will forgive me for the lack of words in this post. I will make up for it with a very lengthy post tomorrow.
Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip for Gingersnaps
What I will say is that this dip is very easy to make and it is very yummy. Though I thought that it went well with gingersnaps, I also think it would be delicious with graham crackers or pieces of baked (or fried) pie crust sprinkled with cinnamon sugar.

Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip for Gingersnaps

Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip

Ingredients
  • 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
  • 1 (15-ounce) can pumpkin
  • 1 cup confectioner's sugar
  • 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
  • 1 (8-ounce) container cool whip
  • 1 tablespoon maple syrup (I use homemade)
Cooking Directions
  1. Cream together the first four ingredients until smooth.
  2. Fold in cool whip with spatula.
  3. Refrigerate at least two hours.
  4. Drizzle maple syrup over dip in serving dish.
  5. Serve with gingersnaps.
Recipe adapted by Amanda Jenks (originally from Pinch of Yum)
Yield: 4 cups
Calories per serving: 98
Fat per serving: 3 grams

Printable Recipe Button

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind! I'd love to answer any questions you might have.